Thursday, April 15, 2010

I was supposed to do some work today...

Instead I piddled with my blog background, color schemes and graphics for about 10 hours straight. My eye is twitching, my shoulder aches and I think I am dehydrated. I'm all jacked up and feel like a manic spaz...


BUT!! Damn my blog looks good!! PLUS I have this jazzy new profile picture:


Yep- all those long hours today definitely paid off. My profile picture is totally SWEET!!!  (Just like me!!!)


Whoops. Okay, well, I am sweet sometimes. Right now I am a little edgy... ("Hi, my name is Mit Tressler and I am a PhotoShop-a-holic.")

Anyhoo- it's been a while since I posted anything new. I've been pretty busy and totally got sidetracked for a couple of years... but as soon as I hit PUBLISH POST, Beach Life Blog is back in action!!  Hoooray!!  That's it for tonight. I am going down in flames and need to crash... HARD.


TTYLG! (Talk to you later gaters!!) I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Goodnight. Mit

1 comment:

  1. You're right, your profile picture is cool! Love the thought bubble!

    Peeps out!
    PK

    ReplyDelete