Sunday, March 30, 2008

Interested in a Fixer-Upper?


I'm a do it your selfer... I've tackled tile, minor wall repairs, painting and this weekend, I took out an ugly light fixture and brightened up my dining area with a great ceiling fan.

It's one of the things I love about the Myrtle Beach real estate market; there are some fantastic deals available if you are willing to put in some TLC.

Many of the condos in Myrtle Beach have deeply discounted pricing because they need a bit of work. Take my condo for example. The light fixtures were dated, the carpet was mauve, and it needed some fresh paint. It's been a lot of work, but when I sit back and look at all that I have accomplished, I give myself a little pat on the back.

Plus, my hard work has paid off. Not only do I love the new look, but I've significantly increased my property value.

If you want to grab yourself a great deal and put in a little elbow grease, there are a lot of Myrtle Beach condos right up your alley. The Myrtle Beach Condo Store can help and will find you the perfect fixer upper that will be a fantastic investment and a fun project to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment