Monday, May 3, 2010

The Luckiest Girl in the World

Oh yeah baby!! I totally found my day-timer bite guard!!

You know what that means, don't you?? Yep.
Not only am I sooo much a winner AGAIN...
but I have saved even MORE money.

Count the Benjis. First I saved $250.00 by buying the day-timer and night-timer at the same-timer!
(sorry, I couldn't help my self on that one)

PLUS now I don't have to buy a replacement day guard...
That saves me $250.00 more!! Woo Hoo. $500.00 bucks baby.
$$$  That's cold hard cash in the bank.  $$$

I truly am... The Luckiest Girl in the World.
(I'll try not to spend it all in one place.)

And now onto the unabashed, wanton promotion of one of my favorite websites!! Feel free to click on the links below and peruse the site.   :)

Have you been searching for pool builders in Myrtle Beach? Every day can be just like a vacation when you have a custom concrete swimming pool built by Arnold's Pools. Arnold's has been building pools in the Horry County area for 30 years and they are your absolute number one choice for pool contractors in
Myrtle Beach.

Do you already have a pool? Don't go looking for swimming pool stores in Myrtle Beach! Arnold's Pools will bring the swimming pool store to you! Ask about chemical delivery service and pool maintenance plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment